Become a Sponsor
Are you an individual, company or organization that has something to offer the crafting community?
The Artful Geek Girl is a new Arts & Crafts blog with a heavy focus on mixed media, art journaling and paper crafting. It not only features tutorials and techniques but goes beyond the how to in order to help readers with organization of supplies and money saving ideas. I'm currently accepting sponsors with obvious connections to the crafting world. Early adopter sponsors can get ad space at minimal cost (starting at just $2 a month).
The following sponsor spaces are currently available.
- Top of the page Skinny Banner- 900px by 40px banner that appears at the top of blog home page and every post.
- Featured Sponsor- 250px by 250px banner on the home page sidebar designated as the Featured Sponsor for the length of the campaign (at the moment campaigns last an entire month).
- Single Post Sponsors- Ad banners will appear on every post for the length of the campaign. The following spots and sizes are available:
- Feature Below Post: 600 x 125 banner appears directly below posts.
- Large Top Sidebar: 250 x 250 banner appears at the top of the sidebar
- Skinny Sidebar: 250px x 100 px banner appears in sidebar
- Small Block: 125 x 125px banner in sidebar
To be considered for early adopter sponsorship you must meet the following criteria:
- Have an obvious link to the crafting community and be relevant to the readers of The Artful Geek Girl.
- Understand that the minimal cost advertising will go up when blog traffic reaches higher numbers.
- Be interested in possibly continuing sponsorship at a reasonable rate based on readership and social media reach when monthly traffic and social media follower numbers increase.
If you meet the criteria, contact me with your sponsor space preferences today.